2015-02-09

The Valencia Adventure - Art classes

When it comes to art, I must admit I am not the most creative creature on this planet. Drawing and painting are not really my strenghts and I have difficulties with all kinds of shapes, proportions as well as shades. All the more reasons to just try it out at least once to see what I will be able to produce in an art class. The fact that the class is of course in Spanish makes this entire project even more challenging, but everyone says "Practice makes perfect" so let's see. If my artistic skills won't improve, I at least practice my Spanish a bit more learning a bunch of new vocabulary... :)



← My first day's drawing:
I won't be the next Picasso but at least there are some similarities to the photo reference the teacher handed out...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen